my bf has said he would a crib, infant seat and car seat, and then would go half with for the changing table for our baby thats due in May. he has not done anything what he said he would do. its all always some kind of excuse. well this past weekend we got in an argument and told me he doesnt what im making a big deal about the baby is not born yet. so so far ive bought everything. i havent spoken to him since that day. should i just keeping striving to move on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Move on, and take pride in the fact that your providing for your child.
    Anonymous

• If he thinks having a baby isn't a big deal get rid of him he doesn't really care.
    Anonymous

• figure out the bare necessities of what you need and bargain shop - 2nd hand stores, hand-me-downs, whatever you can do to get ready for your baby. I'm sure that's your first priority right now. Keep receipts for what you buy - you can hopefully recoop some of that in family court when the child support gets settled.
    Anonymous

• That's all you can do and like the first anon said take pride in it!!! You are doing for your baby and don't need some immature man's so called help!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2010