Any advice on moving?

I'm 25 weeks pregnant and will be moving from missouri to california when I'm 27 weeks along. Any advice on things I should have in the car just in case or any advice is very welcomed. Thank you

happy2bamommy86

Asked by happy2bamommy86 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in Travel

• Pillows of different sizes for your back and legs. Snacks!! Water. Eye mask if you want to try to sleep during light hours. Dress in layers-- your body might not be on the same temp controls as the other passengers.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Make sure to keep your feet up! Your legs will get swollen if you sit for long periods of time!

I wish it was me! I moved from CA to IL when I got married and wish I could go back! UGH! Where about in CA?
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 11:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Where in cali? Im in Modesto.... and to be honest, i wanna leave cali so bad...
    Do you have a doc ready and waiting for you here??
    Good luck! and Safe Travel!!
    (my advise on travel, is stop often to stretch! Snacks, and music! :) )
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 11:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Ill be moving to corning cali, its kinda northern. Thank god i do already have a dr and an appt set up. Thank you all for the advice :)
    happy2bamommy86

Answer by happy2bamommy86 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2010