College or California...??

So in my current situation, Im inbetween jobs, never knowing if im going to be able to pay the bills... i have 2 kids, and i have an offer to move to Wyoming...move in with a friend of mine....who says i wont have to worry about bills (they are very traditional) my job would be to stay home with the kids and help around the house and if i chose to, go back to school... well i want to go back to college and get a job, a career that will guarantee my family a good future... and as a single mom, its hard enough here in california where the economy is the worst and everything is as expensive as it is.... I have lived in cali my whole life and will feel bad moving away from friends and family.... What should i do??

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 11:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2010 in

• I moved away from my family for school and don't regret it. Sure, I miss my family like crazy especially when things are difficult but I always get through it. College isn't forever but a career is. I'd just make sure you know these people really well and know that they're not going to fuck you over in the end.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• It's hard to leave friends and family behind but you need to do what's best for you and your children.

Good luck with your decision.! :-)
    Anonymous

• Do what you have to do for you and your family. Of course you'd miss them, but do what's best for your family. Who's to say you couldn't move back when you were more stable?
    Anonymous

• I agree with the other's. You need to put the needs of your children first.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I also grew up in Cali, but ran like the wind first chance I got, (age 31). Anywhere else is better for your kids. I say Wyoming? Why not! Go for it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

Next question in
QUESTION

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
what am i doing wrong???