Why can't people just be upfront with you instead of makin you play guessing games? I don't like getting mixed signals...

petersmom5

Asked by petersmom5 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Tell them that. If people are not being straight with you...ask them why...maybe they are afraid to tell ya the truth or non-confrontational. If you ask in a nice way...they should open up and feel more comfortable doing so.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Are you being upfront with them and letting them know that their mixed signals are bothering you? If not then don't play games back with them, let them know that you need to know what's going on in that head of theirs!
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 5:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Yes, I am upfront...I don't like games. I guess it's just kinda frustrating when u just want some answers. Thank you ladies. *smile*
    petersmom5

Answer by petersmom5 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Its alot of phony people i see them all here on cafemom. Phony liars who like to smile in your face and make people think they are sweet as ice cream and use ignorant women to be their cheerleaders so sad.
    Anonymous

• Well if someone is anonymous id stay away from them lol!! but I get crap all the time because I dont sugar coat crap for anyone. if you ask me something i am honest with you if it hurts your feelings well...... you shouldnt have asked!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 7:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I have lost friends b/c I was up to upfront for them. There is a lot of fake people in the world, but you can figure it out..
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 7:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2008