I feel like a complete failure. Would you please pray and offer advice?

I have failed 2 marriages. My first husband was a chronic cheater and my second was a minister who assaulted me, I had him arrested and the marriage ended.

I have worked from the age of 15 until 42. I have been unemployed and can not seem to find work anywhere.

I have managed to accumulate 18k in debt, my car is not running, I have a tooth ache, my straight A student came home with 2 F's my laundry room is covered in laundry ( I can not seem to keep up)

I applied for foodstamps and received them for a number of months but managed to miss a deadline and now I am canceled. I have no money for food and 3 days of dinners left.

I used to be a leader at my church but not since the failure of my marriage.

I have an extra 20 lbs of stress weight.

I do attend bible study and church, but I have not even been tithing.

I have a home business that I was doing well with but that even seems to be dry righ

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Tonight or tomorrow google different religions' churches and temples in your area - there are a lot with food pantries and household goods. Also call your local hospital's social services department and tell them you need medical care and to please help you. Additionally, your county might also have a food bank, google your county and if your county has one call your county for help too.

Emotionally if you're too embarrassed to ask the church you're now attending for help, then go to another church and start in there by asking for help from there with making calls for emotional support.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I am so sorry to hear you have these afflictions. I am just getting out of many myself together here us sisters in Jesus will support you emotionally and pray for you. Jesus loves you!
    p.s. please do tithe, he can do anything!!! watch intouch with Charles Stanley and maybe get a CNA training and go to a food bank at a church? God Bless You!
    Anonymous

• CNA is certified nursing assistant if you have little kids get a church lady to babysit??? I a southern Baptist we are nice folks,lol! just ask God for some help through safe people!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• working around people worse off than ourselves is a real mood lifter upper! At least you have your health! Thank God you can work! Please do not think you are a failure God can help this work out for good somhow have faith and keep your chin up get welfare right now any help you can and do not feel bad! Maybe you just need to be around some people and cheer up and think positively and keep your eyes open try your newspaper or call a nursing home and find out where they train CNAS??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Actually I do not have my health sadly, I am battling a bout after cancer that is messing with my memory and brain function. I also have an immune disorder but I manage. Sounds so dang pathetic!

And I agree working with people that have it worse is definitely a lifter!

Thank you for the advice and the prayers...my kids and I need it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• prayers said.
    JazyJasmine

Answer by JazyJasmine at 1:11 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Sounds like you need a miracle! :-) Nevertheless God is GOOD and He is still on the Throne. He loves you and you can go to Him for anything. He can and will turn your situation around for GOOD. I encourage you to spend a lot of time with Him and allow yourself to rest in Him. You are NOT a failure but a precious and loved Child of God. He is so for you but YOU have to believe that in your own heart! Do you truly believe that Jesus loves you? If so do you trust Him with your WHOLE heart? If yes then you are in a very good place regardless of the storm brewing around you. You can find that peace in the eye of the perfect storm! continued...

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Ever heard of the song Raise me up? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faKFcfytlxU Where I belong is another good song here is the url for that one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WctTTVASzYM Let these just minister to your heart.. just rest in His presence. :-) Bless you!

Shaneagle777

• Thank you each one of you who are taking the time to pray and respond. It means so much to me right now. I am by nature an encourager...and right now...I am plumb out of encouragement even for my ownself.

WE do indeed need a miracle.

Thank you for the links too...I really appreciate them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• You may be wondering if praying does any good, especially when your need for comfort and material help feels so great. But please continue to pray, not doubting at all that God can and will help you. James 1:5-8
    God Really Cares About You

I feel for you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2010