How can I loose weight

I'm 29 years old I weigh in between 150 and 155 and I'm 5'4. I'm ashamed of myself becasue of this weight but it just dont seem to go away I work out at the gym a few times a week. Ive never been this heavy until I had my two kids. I see people out there who have had like 4 kids and they are toothpicks that is so unfair lol. I just need tips on how to loose this weight faster and a little easeir way of doing so. Like a good diet pill or something to speed up the process of this weight going down. thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Health

• first step is to learn how to spell lose. second work out 3 times a week, cardio for up to an hour, and eat 6 small meals a day to raise your metabolism
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• to the person who answered above you are rude and ignorant. Oops did i spell something wrong! Go get a life and stop putting people down just becasue they have misspelled a word dont mean they dont know how to. I bet you misspell words often. OK sweetie. Diet and excise it the answer do it faithfully and with and go to your doctor to make sure your body is healthy enough for the tings you might be doing at at a gym.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Mar. 17, 2010