I give up, I just don't care anymore about relationships

I don't care anymore about the comings and goings of my husband. I tried for too many years to get him to understand my stance on things, to get him to see I have feelings too. He has never gotten it, never understood that I am basically a live in housekeeper/cook/nanny
He will take me out for an evening then split for the weekend to hang out with his brothers and cousins. I do not recall any free time. Doesn't matter Because I do not have any friends anyway. What am I going to do with time on my hands, nothing! so I might as well stay busy. Is it normal to just give up? and accept things for what there are? and realize I'm not going to get anywhere by standing up for myself?
It's like Fluck it! go blow our money!get drunk, do whatever I give up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• HE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND YOUR A HUMAN BEING AND HAVE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS TOO. IF THINGS GET TOO MUCH FOR YOU THEN FUCK IT OR FLUCK IT AS YOU SAY. YOU DESERVE A GOOD MAN.. LET IT GO IF THATS WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE DOING. WISH YOU LUCK HUN
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 7:28 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• OP here....
    No he is not saved, I am he is not
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• what does being saved have to do with this? prayer doesn't fix everything you know. . .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• OP here.....I was just answering the question
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2010