Im 5mon prego & want 2 start exercising but I only like 2 cycle. Is it safe to cycle all through the 9mon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I thnk its okay, try sticking to the ones that are in the gym or if u have one i your house, since ur so far along, it could bring on labor and you dont wanna be out who knows where
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• with my first i was a huge rollerblader. I loved to roller skate everywhere when the weather was nice. Everyone was yelling at me to stop when i found out i was pregnant. I asked my dr he said your body is used to it and to continue but just be careful not to fall. LOL If it is something you are already doing, continue, your body will thank you for it. but do not work harder. if cycling becomes uncomfortable as you get bigger, ask your dr or even a trainer what a more comfortable alternative would be. Good Luck and Congrats!!!
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• If its something that your body is used to its fine, i cycled during both my pregnancies, i did 30 minute outdoor bike rides until the 38th week with the first and the 39th week with the second, it wont bring on labor at all.
    for someone who is not used to it i would not recommend it.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 1:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2010