What should i do

my bf never does violance but tonight he was drinking some water i was on the net and our infant almost fail off the bed i had to dive over and catch him he got mad becouse the water spilt on our toddler which he seems to favor more than infant might add and he through something at me and hit me so i slapped his leg and told him to get out becouse he almost let the baby fall off the bed but flips out if a little water get on our toddler and throws shit at me im tired of him favor one over the other and hes pretty rough with the baby as well They are both ours Why is he treating the baby diffrent? the end result was him grabbin my throat then leaving..im at a lost

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/381876/Here_is_the_prayer_I_wrote_if_you_never_heard_it_before

He needs to find Jesus! Protect both children from him until he does!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I don't know about Jesus but you need to get out of that situation and ASAP!

If he won't leave then you pack up and go. Nothing good is going to come from this "relationship"-at best your children will grow up seeing violence...at worst, he will kill you one day.

Either way you have got to get out for yourself and your kids!!!!!!!

Good luck!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• oh god, i've been there with this, i promise if you dont get out, someone ..somewhere a friend or a relative or just the wrong person will catch on to it and cps can come in...and completly disrupt your life. trust me, i'm going through this right now. You've got to leave him now...and i know just like every woman that's been through it says...it does not ever get better...no matter what they say one day or how they make you feel good again another day...it doesn't get better...you shed tears for yourself, you shed tears for your baby and one day it will have an impacton your childs emotions. please please get out of there, even if you must go to a shelter. get out of there. he could seriously hurt you or the baby and you know this.
    Anonymous

• My ex did that once and I threw his ass in jail, teach him a lesson, thats domestic violence, he needs to be put in jail before he hurts you or one of those babies
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:11 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• He GRABBED your THROAT????

Leave before he comes back. With the kids. Get out and DO NOT look back. Leave everything behind and get to a shelter. It's not a far leap from grabbing your throat to actually choking you.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Please listen i was u....i am u....love blinds us to the verbal abuse they start with...which escalates to where u are now...sometimes the image of a perfect family keeps us there...but forget the ppl on the outside looking in...cry...cry...and cry some more...you've gotta allow yourself to feel the pain so that u never fall prey to some one like him again...then learn to love yourself...it sounds cliche' but its true if u cant love who you are then you cant be in a healthy relationship....i dont know if u believe in god but if u dont look at hose babies they are a gift you want to keep them safe do it for them but most of all do it for u... im praying for you....your sister in war...give up the fight sweetheart...you win when you walk away...HE WONT EVER CHANGE!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Pack his shit, get him out, change the locks. If he's abusive or you feel threatened, call the police and get a restraining order against him if you must. Your kids shouldn't see that or be in that environment. He won't change, so change how you react to him and get away from it. Best wishes.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:15 AM on Mar. 17, 2010