What role should your husband play if you have a daughter thats not his?

So I married this guy.....my husband of course..but i dont trust him...here's the story...i have one kid...shes 3 not by him...he lied never told me he had a kid or owed 37,000 dollars in bk child support!!!!Yet he wants to play daddy to my kid...he's 19 yrz older than me...at first if didnt bother me then slowly after he lost his cna license we lost our apt and he suggest we move to michigan (hz hm state) to stay wit his older sis...yea that never happened...i came bk to az wit my bb...my mom had a place and let us stay till we got on our feet..one morning i was sleep and when i woke up my bb had took off her pj bottoms and he was just staring at her...i rushed her to the doc...they said she had no signs of trauma...other than him being a liar....do u think im wrong for suspecting him of petifilia?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• All bad, scary signs. Trust your instincts and keep your daughter and yourself away! If he has lied and made you even feel a hint that he might be a pedophile, play it safe. Stay away. His lies are important red flags.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:15 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• check your daughter for any signs of abuse. if you feel something wrong, you should confront your husband.
    ascora

Answer by ascora at 2:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I honestly wouldn't be okay with that and I would be going to a half way house or shelter with my daughter and filing for a divorce. I wouldn't put up with that in the slightest hint that he could be a pedophile. I don't do well with people lying to me, so if he lied to you about not having kids and owing back child support...I just wouldn't trust him. That's me though..
    StarsGoBlu

Answer by StarsGoBlu at 3:01 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• thank u all for not saying im dellusional....i trusted my gut feeling thats why i came bk home to arizona...its good to hear it from some one else though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Mar. 17, 2010