I'm freaking out right now

I recently wrote a post about 'would you let your husband talk to a woman he cheated on you with. I got back some great answers. Since this woman is back in my husband life I feel that he is secretly talking to her! Last year he gave me all his passwords to his account because he said he has nothing to hide. I didn't ask for then he gave it to me. So once I blocked ths girl from his facebook he's been acting strange. It's now 2:50 where I am and just about an hour ago he changed all of his passwords. I don't want to jump to conclusions but I think he's doing me dirty yet again. I can't take it no more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• lock him out or leave, if theres no trust theres no relationship
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I'll be the first to admit you are not alone...my husband and i got into it about an hour ago he packed his shit and left....1 month ago i found out hed been staying with this woman he cheated on me with while we were dating...we got married nov 2009 and he cheated and everytime i put him out he uses the whole im from the east coast shit excuse to run bk ova there...from one good woman to another ....we both know they are cheating...when is enuff enuff for u ....no offense hunny but this is your life...are you stayn for tha kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• im sorry but it sounds like he has something to hide my husband was doing the same thing talking to other women it was on my space so i deleted it and now that he dont have it i have had no problem
    mrs.dewberry01

Answer by mrs.dewberry01 at 2:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• We had a huge argument on Monday and he had wrote on him aimstatus and made me look like the wife from hell when he's the one who did so much to me. Next mourning she adds him and he accepts. I ask why you accept and he tells mei don't care about or marriage. He didn't write her but I blocked her before anything would rekindled.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I am so sorry you are going through this. It does sound like he is trying to hide something.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I'm sorry you have to deal with something like that. No one deserves that. If you cant trust him it may be time to let things go. He does sound like he's hiding something.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• If he's hiding talking to her from you then something isnt right. Even if he isnt cheating physically, he is emotionally and you dont need to put up with that. Pack up his stuff, leave it on the doorstep and change the locks.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I agree with the ladies here, and I'd get rid of him. You have better things to focus on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• You gave him a second chance and he obviously doesn't care so yeah I agree w/ the other women, let him go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• if he changed his passwords again it does sound like he's hiding something. He may or may not be talking to her, but his changing the passwords and not telling you doesn't smell right to me, particularly if he was indeed cheating.

I agree with some of the others- if you feel you are better off without him, then work towards getting away from him.

as a platonic gal pal to many men, if he really wants to talk to her he'll find a way.
    no one can really control another person's actions. I think that we would all like to think that we know what our SO or husband is doing all the time and we just don't.

So why do I still talk to these men? Because they are my friends, many from before they met the woman in their lives. I do what I can to not intentionally upset these women, but I figure if the guy wants to talk to me, it's not my place to act like their mother and tell them no- he's a grown up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2010