does your so

have a video game and if so how long does he stay on it and does it bother you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Befor we had a child he would get on after work from about 11 to 2 or 3 am and I loved laying there watching him except I would eventually fall asleep. Now that we have our three year old lets just say he doesnt play any more cause theres nothing to play with, he got rid of his system. Men eventually grow up or atleast mine did cause he and I both know that he doesnt have time for it any more because he works full time comes home and plays with his son and spends time with me as a family. Hes past that part of his life however once my son is old enough we will get him his first game system and hubby will be reliving all over again Im sure lol but Im totally fine with that cause I cant wait till my daughter (34 weeks pregnant right now) is old enough to play easy bake oven and all that fun stuff that I miss so much lol. My husband and I always say how bored we would be without kids.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 4:03 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• He doesn't play video games and yeah it would annoy me if he did.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Yep he sure does, we've made it a family thing. Since he's only home for a week out of ebery 1 1/2-2 months I let him veg out for about 2 days. No one bother him, let him wind down, then the other 5 days are no video games allowed its all family time. He'll even request to stay a few days longer to go to doc appts with me or plays that the boys may be putting on. I have no problem with it because he knows when to call it quits.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:11 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• yes, both my DH and I play world of warcraft. he plays more then I about 5 to 6 hours a day. Then I get him for a couple episodes of a show then we go to bed. Our kids are so young yet so nothing to really do family day to day...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• My hubby and I both game...I'm no good at some of the games he plays but love the storylines...he just got the new God of War and it plays like a movie...I can't wait til the kids bedtime tonight so I can see what happens next!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 7:55 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• He plays, but he has his priorities straight. When he's working (he's an otr truck driver), he only plays a very little bit, no time to really play. When he's home, I give him quite a bit of freedom to do what he wants, sleep late, play games, whatever, just b/c we only get him a couple of days every couple of weeks. And since he's busting his butt so hard when he's not home, I figure he deserves a little r & r. As long as he doesn't completely ignore me and our kids, and as long as he does whatever NEEDS to be done, he can pretty much play all he wants.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• He plays a lot, but I have a few games that I play a lot too-
    hard call I guess- but I'm not shy. if I want his attention then I tell him right out- "time to pay attention to ME!" :)
    hey - it works!
    he thinks it's cute
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• My husband has an Xbox360 and a PS3. He plays numerous games such as God of War, Call of Duty, and Final Fantasy. He plays after work sometimes and a lot on weekends. It gets on my nerves at times, yes.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Not a video game but a poker game he plays on the internet and sometimes he plays it for a couple hours.Sometimes its annoying because he'll kinda ignore what I'm saying when I'm trying to tell him something when hes on there and other times, I don't mind, I just go find something else to do .At least he's occupied for awhile,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2010