beauty pagent

are your kids in them?
how much do you spend on them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My sister pushed for me to put my daughter in one when she was tounger...after getting fed up with her nagging I humored her and looked into it...Just to enter would've cost us over $250!!! Sorry I can come up with better uses for that money!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Nope. They are disgusting! If you do one, do a natural one.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Years ago I enter my daughter into the teen pagents, She hated it. I push her into doing it. Never, never again. I myself throught it would be fun. People was alway saying how pretty she was, she didn't win. She went to acting school for a year and relieve that she didn't like it either, Now she grow up to be a RN helping people.It do take a lot of money, But I am glad we got out of it before the bills start to pile up.
    maymay52

Answer by maymay52 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I think they're gross too. I don't believe in any kind of pageant - even the natural ones. I think the most depressing show on television is "Toddlers and Tiaras" and "Little Miss Perfect." I could write a dissertation on the evils of pageantry.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Nope, I don't believe in making a big deal over beauty. My children learn it is what is on the inside. We all think we have the most beautiful kid on earth.
    Anonymous