Have you ever had a horrible dream...

That was just so nasty and disgusting that when you woke up, you wanted to vomit out of every orifice? I wont say what it was about, but I had a dream like that last night and I feel so sickened about it, but in the dream, I was fine with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Um....no...and I think you may have some major issues if you're dreaming stuff THAT bad. Your subconscious is trying to tell you something....

What was the dream? We might be able to give you suggestions better if we knew WHAT it was about....
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 7:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• No, not nasty and disgusting, just plain scary. I had a dream my oldest son was choking in pre-school and I had a dream my middle son was at a hospital and the doctor told me he was not my son.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2010