Woman trying to be obese. Thoughts?

Super Size Me! Woman Tries to Become World's Fattest Mom
KTLA News
12:36 AM PDT, March 15, 2010

Donna Simpson
OLD BRIDGE, NJ -- Most people set a goal of losing weight, but one New Jersey woman is going in a whole different direction.

Donna Simpson, 42, is trying to become the fattest woman on earth.

Simpson, who already tips the scales at 600 lbs and wears 7XL dresses is hoping to double her weight in the next 2 years.

Simpson holds a Guinness World Record for being the fattest woman to give birth at 532 pounds.

It took 30 medics and a high risk cesarean section to deliver Jacqueline

To reach her current goal, Simpson is eating 12,000 calories a day and moves as little as possible.

To fund her massive grocery bill, which runs upward of $3,000 a month, she runs a website where men pay to watch her eat fast food.
Copyright © 2010, KTLA-TV, Los Angeles

Kimposible

Asked by Kimposible at 6:55 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Health

• I think she's menatally ill. I just think this is so sad. And the media just plays into it. Horrible. She is basically committing a slow suicide in public.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 6:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• *mentally
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 7:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• What a great example for your child.... here's how to kill yourself, make yourself seriously ill, have no quality of life, and btw i can't physically hug you anymore.

This wman needs serious help.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 7:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Darwin award?

Oh, nevermind, she already contributed to the gene pool.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Very strange and disturbing.....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 7:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• The story would not have been so disturbing if there weren't TWO of these women on the news yesterday, both looking for attention and affirmation. I would say just leave her alone, to do what she wants. Don't encourage her or enable. Just leave her be to herself.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:32 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• "I'd love to be 1,000 pounds," said Simpson. "It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down."

This is what is really disturbing. She would rather hold a world record for being the fattest woman than to be able to play and run with her daughter. This is sad. I really feel for her child(ren).

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I have serious breathing problems that prevent me from running around and playing with my kids the way I'd like to and this woman is willingly going to give that up?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• she should have her kids taken from her. She plans to move as little as possible? then what can she do for her child? Its obvious that she is nothing but a self centered cow.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• This woman is disgusting. I didn't know she has a kid. I would love to be able to run after my kids but I have breathing problems. I have almost had an asthma attack because of running after them when they are trying to do something dangerous(worth it to keep them safe).

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2010