Man on man, I have got the shopping itch!! Anyone else aching to go shopping??

I think it's the weather change. I just want to go and put myself into the poor house!! LOL - not really, but I have the urge to shop for sure. Anyone else?

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 9:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• eh, I NEED new shoes, a bra, etc. The kids are set. My SO needs a few things too... but I have never understood the urge to just go acquire random crap. If it is not a true NEED, I simply do not buy it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:03 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• lol I hate shopping... gives me a headache
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I get the shopping urge! We live about an hour from the nearest mall so sometimes i just have alot of things i need to go look for. I like going clothes shopping for my dd and me. I like buy decorating things for the house! I like buying party supplies..got that itch about 2 weeks ago and my dd wanted converse lol we had such a fun day out shopping together, hustling in and out of stores and going out to dinner!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I'll go shopping with you! I could use some retail therapy. I actually have to go deal with returns today that I'm not looking forward to (DS 'helped' me unpack the other day and tore the tags off of the stuff to return so I'm not sure they'll take it back). I desperately need new clothes and shoes and could use some replacements for my kitchen. Waiting on tax money so I can get a new bed as well (the current one has seen better days). And then of course, there's the desire for pretty shiny things. I always want those. Yesterday I got a giant floppy purple hat. I'm in Florida so I'm not counting this as a pointless purchase. Anything that keeps my face out of the sun is a good thing. :)
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 9:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I like buying new clothes for me and my son, but we're not rich so I don't get to do it very often. Still, when the weather gets sunny and nice I get the urge.

Obby I don't buy useless junk either. I get clothes that we can wear to various occasions and I always buy on sale. I agree with you, I hate acquiring useless things. I'm not into going to the Christmas Tree Shop and filling my cart with junk lol :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• flitpixie, next time I'm in Florida I'll take you up on it! I'm in CT!

I like that, "retail therapy" I think that's what I need!

I'm planning on starting a new job soon so I'll need work clothes that don't have baby stains all over them!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• YEEES..but my husband took the car and went to DC..looks like im making Rice Crispys today...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I want to go!! I'd love to go clothes shopping! Though, it's kind of pointless seeing as how I'm enormously pregnant. Hmm... I'm always up for some new shoes though! :)
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 9:56 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Oh yes, I have the itch, or maybe that's my under wire poking me again.?!. Mama always puts herself last on the totem pole and I don't think I can duct tape the under wire in my bra anymore. I need new bras, socks and undies. The kids needs summer-like clothes and shoes since it's starting to get warm down here. I might shop this weekend if the weather is nice. I'm in the mood of shopping but don't feel like spending money, and window shopping is pointless.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:28 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• My kids are on Spring break and we are visiting my mother in Montreal, which is a fabulous city for shopping.  So I'm already taking advantage of bargains and great fashion.  My dh bought a leather jacket for $130, on sale from $350. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2010