How often should I feel my baby kick at 19 weeks?

The day before yesterday was the first time I felt my baby kick (awsome ), and I felt it at 3 different times, yesterday I only felt it once, and today.. none so far... I know baby sleeps around 20 hrs a day, but how often should he/she be kicking? How much did ur baby(s) kick at this point?
(this is my first btw)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 20 weeks with my 2nd one and at 19 weeks I would feel her a lot one day and they hardly anything the next day.. Right now it is still little enough that you don't feel much bet you still get a little tease every now and then..lol :) Still this week for me she will do the same thing I have noticed her move more in the evening and while I am trying to sleep and then she will be quiet all day long..lol

Congrats on the milestone of feeling the baby kick!!! Wait till you feel it roll around in there lol it is a funny feeling!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• you might go another week without feeling him/her at this point and that would be 100% normal :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• at 19 weeks there is no way to predict how often he/she will move. You might not feel your baby for a week or you might feel them 100 times a day. Either way, they are moving around but kick counts are not accurate til closer to 28 weeks
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• About 5 or 6 times a day for me.
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 3:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2010