Sprint Simply Everything Plan for $99.99 a month...

I'm hoping someone on here has this plan, and can tell me....after they add in taxes, surcharges, and all that other stuff, what is the total bill? I know it might vary depending on where you live and I live, but I just want to get a rough idea. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would avoid Sprint like the frigging plague. They are a horrible company, they used to be the monopoly here and every time I've had to deal with them they have added things to my services that I never asked for and then tried to charge me to cancel them. The last time I had Sprint, it took me over a year of arguing with them and a letter from a lawyer to get my bill corrected. And, yes, they add a ridiculous amount of taxes, fees and charges that they refuse to disclose before you accept their services. Good luck with them.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Sprint sucks. They have the worse service, horrible customer service, and crappy phones. I have a samsung reclaim I got a brand new one on September 16. By the 16th of October it was messed up. They gave me a refurbished one. That one I had to get replaced by December 10th. I just got that one replaced last Friday. It is already having problems. They refuse to give me a different model because I haven't exchanged it enough. I would consider 4 times in 6 months exchanging it enough. They add stuff to the bill that we didn't order. They also charge a $5 fee each month to have a spending limit. Which you can't say that you don't want.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Sprint will lie to you about those taxes and fees too.

My fiance used to call them and ask specifically; if I pay xyz; will that cover the bill in full; including taxes? And they'd say yes ( he used to like to pay ahead ) and then we'd get a notice that there was a balance left.

They're never accurate. I'm going to say your bill would likely be close to $180 when alls said & done depending on the area of the country you're in and what kind of fees/taxes etc are allowed by your state...

IDK if Metro PCS is near you; but they're advertising everything for $40 I think...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• OH they also told us it would cost $1 everytime we wanted to talk to a live cust svc person!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• It depends on where you live I think and what all you have on your plan. We have a Tmobile unlimited plan that is supposed to be $99 but we only pay $62 with specific discounts. I used to have Sprint and it only worked half the time and customer service was impossible.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I dont have that plan. I have a family plan that costs more but there is a Sprint surcharge of $12.19 on my bill and a government fee/tax of $6.82. I also pay $7 a month for the total equipment protection.
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 12:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2010