Would you date your daughters best friend Grandpa. especially if he is single like you.

moviestar

Asked by moviestar at 9:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, I would hope he'd be single or I wouldn't even consider dating him! lol Honestly, I didn't decide who to date based on their age, although I generally didn't date men who were more than about 10 yrs older than me. But, if I were attracted to him, we had things in common, and we were both interested, then yes, I suppose I might date him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• If I was interested yes. I don't really care about age. If I like a guy and he wanted to go out(if I was single) I would say yes.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• it would depend on my daughters age. If my daughter was older and could understand what a "breakup" is...then yes..it probably wouldnt hurt her friendship. If she was young then no...i would say her and her friend would be too immature and would think they couldnt be friends anymore due to the breakup.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• how much older is he? he may not be that much older- a grandpa can easily be 40- if he had his kid at 20, then his kid had a child at 20-
    If there is much of a age difference, then I think you just need to decide how much is too much.

otherwise- have fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• If there was some kind of good connection between us, then yes i would. At least it's not in the family & just a relative of a friend...lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 17, 2010