I am due August 18 and today was having excruciating back pains and stomach cramps... Is that really bad?

I know I have bad joints and I am anemic. I am 25 and pregnant with my first baby, a little boy. I also was in a car accident back in August of '07 resulting in a bad back and whiplash in my neck. In September of '07 I found out I have scoliosis... =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If this pain is "different" than the amount of pain that you are "used to" please call your doctor. This could be a sign of back labor.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• this could also be a urinary tract infection/ kidney infection or simply dehydration. drink plenty of water, see the doctor if it doesn't get better.
    Anonymous

• probably practice labor - if it continues or bleeds talk to a doc IMEDIATELY if your placenta gets riped from the lining of your uterus it can be fatal to you and baby and very bad cramps and bleeding are warning signs
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 6:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I agree with the pp that you need to contact your DR ASAP, and give us an update prayers are with you!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 7:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2008