(maybe TMI) but anyone else feel sex drive is decreasing the longer you are pregnant?

im 30 weeks pregnant & for the past 2 weeks, i havent had any desire to be intimate. its weird b/c during my 2nd trimester, i was all for it (lol!) but now that my due date is gettin closer & closer, i jus dont feel in the mood. i cant decide if its jus cuz im SO TIRED after working all day, or if i jus dont feel attractive right now, but its jus not like me. aside from my 1st trimester when i was so sick i felt like i never left the bathroom, my husband & i have always been intimate (not always w/sex, jus very lovey-dovey!) he hasnt said anything about it, but its starting to bother me. anyone else been thru or know what im talking about???

mommyw2010

Asked by mommyw2010 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep. and your husband probably realizes that you are not very comfortable right now, plus, you are tired. My DH was the same way with my first two pregnancies. I asked him one day why he didn't want it, and he said, "you really havn't seemed like you were in the mood, but that's ok, I understand." You'll feel better after the baby gets here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• It's different with every pregnancy. With my first I didn't want it in the beginning and at the end I did(I couldn't do any thing about it because I was told no sex). With my second I wanted it all the time through out the whole thing. With my third it was an off and on kind of things. With this one I want it most of the time.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• yep, it seems you completly uninterested or totally horny... just depends. Me, I haven't had the desire to have sex for a long, time, and its to uncomftorble to do so anyway.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 11:17 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• thx everyone for your responses. its not so much im not in the mood, i jus dont wanna feel like im jus laying there, making him do all the work LOL we have only been able to "do it" 2 ways since my belly is so big, but both tire me out so bad... i guess i dont wanna be a lousy lay lol (TMI??) i think about being intimate alot, but realize im so tired after work, id rather go to sleep. i jus dont want hubby to think im neglecting him
    mommyw2010

Answer by mommyw2010 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Yes, I'm too uncomfortable and tired now.
    Anonymous

• I am 24 weeks and have not had the desire for sex throughout my whole pregnancy I am so uncomfortable and find that it is just so much work now we have sex maybe 2 or 3 times a week he wants it all the time and i just don't have the drive.
    Anonymous

• i meant to say once 2 or three times a week.
    Anonymous