Do you think 36 is too old to have a baby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No because I will be 36 when we have our 3rd child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I had my third child at 38.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Personally, I wouldnt have one after 27.....Anyways, to me 36 is pushing it but your still young enough to do things like theme parks and hiking. So, no I dont think 36 is to old. I would be concerned with the health risk, I heard it you over 30 then certain things become more serious.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• too old for me .. when im 36 i hopeing im going be able and go out and have fun cause my kids will be teenagers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Nahhhh. My Mom was born when her Mom was 40. My daughter is 41 and she is having her 4th baby in June. We just saw the ultrasound evidence that she is a girl and very healthy and cute. We have a history of longevity in both sides of the family---mygramma was 102 when she died---and we all can actually "play with kids" at our advanced ages. LOL. Nope, it is not old....i suppose if you are still young then everyone over 40 seems ancient and too old. Ha.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I don't think so but I'm not planning on having any more at that age. My oldest will be 18 when I am that age.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• No way. I had my second at 32 and we will try for the third in a couple more years. And see after that. If you have the energy then no.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• You know, I used to think so.But not anymore. So many moms are choosing to wait a little later in life to have children. I think when a woman is just done having children, then shes ready to be done it doesnt matter how old you are. Of course there are differnt health risks to consider haveing a child at the age. Just keep your body healthy and take good care of yourself.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Not at all,I was 39 when my daughter was bornwelcome spring.gifhappy st. patricks day

cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Too old for me, if you understand the risks and possible complications and feel comfortable with it more power to you!! It's really a personal choice, we wanted to have ours young and close in age I'm 28 and pregnant with our last (#4).
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2010