Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What can i do to get help for 19 yr child who been tell that she get I.E.P.?


Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • What can you do to get help for a 19 yr old whose been told that she's to get an IEP? Call your local Social Services and/or Social Security office. Is she still in school?

    Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 17, 2010