Interested in clothes

So my son decided that he was very interested in picking out his clothes this mornnig. I got a large bag of hand me downs (which I am very thankful for) and I hadn't put the clothes up yet. So this morning I was showing my son different shirts of Lightening McQueen and Bob the Builder..and out of no where my son grabs the bob the builder shirt and says "BOB!" and was trying to take his night shirt off to get this one on and then after we put it on, he went and grabbed some kahki pants. He tried to put them on over his pj pants too! Once we I got him dressed he ran to the mirror and just smiled at him self! :) I loved every min of it...anyone else's kiddos do this? He is 14 months old. Oh and today is the first day he has ever said Bob too...lol

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes..i pick out two outfits, and let my dd decide which one. and there are some days that i let her pick out her own clothes...nothing matches of course...but my dd has started this as of 6 months ago. lol good luck from here..my dd throws a fit if i put her in anything else than what she wants.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• LOL..thats cute!
    My daughter LOVES clothes, its like the love of fashin was built into the girl,lol. Shes 13 months old now but she has always gotten excited when I would walk her over with me to her closet to pick out an outfit, she would reach and grab. When we go to the stores,Her dad and I will pick out a shirt or a dress and hold it up to her and ask her if she likes it, if she doesn't she turns her head and won't even look at it anymore. When its something she really likes, she laughs,smiles and tries to climb out of th ecart to get it,lol. Its so funny,lol.
    My lil Diva :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2010