How much weight do you subtract?

When you got to the doctor at 2PM and step on the scales wearing: jeans, sweater, boots(Steel toed work boots) and jacket PLUS water weight we all gain throughout the day - how much weight do you subtract from the number to get your *real* weight? 3lb, 5lb, 7lb or something else?

ItsNotSoBad

Asked by ItsNotSoBad at 11:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Okay.... that's not helpful. Anyone else got an idea of what to subtract? I don't own a scale at home because my weight yo-yo's a lot and I tend to get obsessive about weighing myself when there is a scale in the house, which leads to unhealthy dieting.
    I'm just trying to give myself credit for what my weight should be - not what the scale said after lunch, fully clothed in winter clothing.
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 11:55 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Nothing. Don't look at those numbers I weigh myself naked in the morning and that's supposed to be your true weight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I agree with pp, I weigh myself in the morning after showers in the nude!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 17, 2010