Is there anything you wish you did with you toddler before you had another baby?

I just found out that I'm pregnant and I'm really excited but really sad at the same time. I only a few more months just me and the little one. Is there anything you wish you would have done with your toddler before the new baby got there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Nope, no regrets, they don't do you any good any way. Just keep on lovin him. Love is a matter of multiplication not devision. You will have twice the love in your heart. There will be opportunitite when you will get one on one time with each of them. No worries.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• no- not really. We did an awful lot. WE did the Gymboree thing and vacations with just him...I can't really say that there was anything I'm sorry I did not do.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Nope. Our first was 5 when the second was born. She didn't have to have all the attention all the time, and was totally ok with that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2010