what are the early signs?

with my first i only had nausea. i am having sore nipples, some lower back and ab pain, and i just pasted a white milly like discharge. like i said before i didn't have these with my first but i have heard that most pregnancies are different. please no bashing. i am stressed out enough. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well every pregnancy is different. the only way for a person to know is to take a test and see a positive. Every one of mine have been different. So I had to test to find out. Yes it can be stressfull but that is the only way to know for sure. Good luck
    Anonymous

• Nausea, sore breasts, abdominal cramping, increased discharge, food aversion, fatigue, insomnia, moodiness, and of course a missed period...are all early pregnancy symptoms, though each can indicate something else, as well (PMS, illness, lack of sleep, stress, etc.). And pregnancies can be very different; I had no symptoms with my first, and every symptom under the sun with my second.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2010