Is it normal to have runny poop all the time?

It just seems like my poop is never firm, it's always really soft. Is that normal or is something wrong with me? My friend said to eat more bananas and potatoes...will that really help??

..LiSA..

Asked by ..LiSA.. at 11:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like you get too much fiber. How can that be bad right? My daughters doctor told me it can sometimes cause cramping, which that is what it was doing. To much fiber, so I eased up on the fiber.

To be safe, I would speak to your doctor about it. .

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• You need to stop letting your husband do anal. You'll never have solid poo if there hes always going in and out smooshing things around! You will never know the joys of firm solid poo if he doesnt stop.
    Anonymous

• Thats probably what it is anonymous. We've been TTC for so long now that my lady is kinda loose so it's tighter in the back, KWIM?
    ..LiSA..

Answer by ..LiSA.. at 12:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Since I have gotten older (35+) I have noticed that my stools have become softer.
    Anonymous

• Get some butthole cement (Kaopectate).
    Anonymous