Jeans.... I give up!

I have never, will never find a pair of jeans that fit comfortably. Im looking for a strech, soft fabic, hip huging, flair but not a huge flair, pair of jeans. Im size 15 and I just dont think they make them that big. I cant even find at the store a comfortable pair of jeans. Im 5'1 and weigh 160 pounds. Anyone know a brand that will at least fit that are stretch they dont have to meet all my other needs. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I like Maurices!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• The Lee Comfort Waist jeans are alright. I havent found them in a flare, wish I could! But they do make a nice boot cut. Good luck and if you find any that work, please let me know! Im in the same boat!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• if you have a khols near you i like gloria vanderbelt...she makes comfy fitting and nice looking jeans
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• chip and pepper are pretty good
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Old Navy always seems to have larger sizes available in different styles.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 12:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Maybe try Not your Daughter's Jeans, here's the link

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I'm the same way..... I found a very comfortable pair of jeans at Academy Sports.... the brand is Lee *Slender Secret* - they sit "lower" on the waist - not way down like hip-huggers tho. They flair pretty well - definitely better than 'boot cut' but now nearly as bad as the old 70's Levi's. Try looking them up online.
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 12:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• OP- here.... I just want more than anything to find a pair of jeans that are a soft fabric and are stretch. I dont care too much about the rest. I just cant seem to find one im too short and too chubby! LOL And i dont like too much of a flair. I dont care how much they cost at this point i dont have one pair of jeans that i fit in since i had my baby. It just stinks im always wearing sweats.
    Anonymous

• I'm telling ya.... go check out the Lee Slender Stretch . I'm 4'11" and although I have some drag when I'm barefoot, These are the ONLY jeans I have that I DON'T have to fold up 1 - 2 inches or even more. I literally flip these up one hem - just to keep them from getting under my boots. Now barefoot, I have to flip them up about 2 inches... that's not that bad for a girl my height.

Course it WOULD be nice if us short gals actually had jeans in our length - much like men do. I found out that the *new petite* is 5'1" to 5'5" - that does NO GOOD for us girls 5' and under, especially considering most jeans are designed to be worn with at least a 1 inch heel. ANY pair of jeans that fits a girl 5'5" is WAY too long for me.
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 12:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Old Navy! for sure!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2010