My discharge kinda confused??

I usually start my period on time every 28 days first thing in the morning usually can't wake up quick enough to get to the bathroom before it's in my panties. Well hubby and I have been trying this would make my second pregnancy but I never checked my cervix with my first. I checked and it's kinda high feels closed and the tip kinda feels like soft lips and when I pulled back I had sticky white circles on my fingers and I cramped really bad Monday and no period nothing yesterday and nothing this morning no cramping but my breast are sooooo sore that I almost went into tears last night. I took a shower and the heat seemed to relieve the pain a little but they are really sore around my nipples and a little above especially my left one. I just don't remember this with my first one they weren't this sore that I can remember sep for when they were filled with milk. So what does this indicate? Never experienced this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• that maybe you should take a pregnancy test LOL
    Anonymous