How is this even happening?

How can we vote into office a man who can not even provide a birth certificate? I can't even make a bank account without one! And now Hawaii is trying to make into law that they can IGNORE requests for a birth certificate? Wonder who's behind THAT?

Good going America! We have a president who may not even be American who could potentially sign into law something that says that he never has to prove he is. UGH!

I'd like to know how he was even legally sworn in without proof that he's a born citizen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• banging head into wall

Even the ones who are anti-Obama (myself included) and post on here daily think this gets old.

Anonymous

• Yeah, old. Mentions of a birth certificate just makes me want to roll my eyes.

Find something more important to complain about...and then DO SOMETHING about it.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry. I don't live in the answers forum. Obviously you do. What could be more important that who is running our country?
    Anonymous

• And the Hawaii thing was just in the paper this morning, thanks.
    Anonymous

• All you're doing is complaining about who we have as President...well, sorry. He's there. If you have a problem with something that he is DOING, then get involved and take action.
    Anonymous

• I am ASKING how it's possible. I don't care that he's president, so much that I wonder how he is. I don't understand how it's taking place at all.
    Anonymous

• I ask myself how it is possible that this admistration is doing HALF the things they are doing on a weekly basis. Its like there are no rules with this group, and if there are, they just change them to fit their agenda. I was anxious to see what the Obama Admin. was going to do in the beginning, now I'm just anxious for it to be over. :-(
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• More Birther stuff?

Even Hawaii is sick of your bullshit.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Go join up with the truthers. I can assure you this was investigated by Hillary and McCain. If he was not a Born US citizen then they would have taken care of it then.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Well, there is nothing to be done for it now, whatever the answer might be.

Just like the places where you can go and fish on a hot afternoon have come under the oversee of the UN, thanks to Obummer, who is an international type guy, what ya gonna do?

Eh, stick our heads in the commode.......................................
    We are the unsophisticated ones, doncha know.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2010