If you won the lottery, what would you do?

I would buy my family a house paid off-not a mansion just a home, pay off my car, and take a vacation to disney with my family splurg a little.

Help save my neighborhood church and get some kind of kids activities going in the town-after school that is, help my family get rid of there bills, then some charities, abuse kids, abused animals, abused woman and men, set up something for city kids-where I was raised-Jersey City.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• pay off my house and buy two new-used cars that are in good order. Furnish my house with reasonable furniture. Buy my dad a new much needed vehicle and help with my moms medical bills. Start college funds. charity. In that order.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Buy a house and car for myself and my kids. Buy a house for my mom and my boyfriends mom.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Give some to each of my children and their spouses and keep enough for myself to pay off my home and travel. WooHoo!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I would buy a home for myself and my family. I would also put money away for my kid's college (we have 4), I would buy 2 dependable new cars, I would also like to buy my mother a house. My husband jokes that if we won the lottery I would make us broke because I want to buy everyone close to us a house!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I'd pay off our home first, then I'd purchase about 4 or 5 more for rental properties. Pay off my student loans. Buy an RV & move to the beach. We wouldn't have to work because the rental properties would be our monthly income. Not to mention the money we'd have left from the lottery.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 12:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• pay off the house and my truck, and then buy the ranch we want.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Pay off two credit cards i have. Buy clothes for my kids, me and my husband. break my lease and buy a house lol. Get my husband a muscle car and a bug to fix up. go visit family and go some where over seas maybe Italy and Spain. Save the rest
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I'd BUILD a house. Yyyyeah! Not a mansion, just a really nice, spacious house. I'd marry my s/o and we'd live together in it. Buy a few cars. Save for the kids' education. Have more kids. Travel. Donate. IDK Lots of stuff!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 1:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I would donate 10% to charities, then pay off my bills. We would put a lot of it into a savings account so that when we do get stationed back in Texas we could buy a house, my DH could buy himself a truck or motorcycle, since we've always bought the cars I wanted. I would be able to buy all the furniture and decorations I want for the house, then would take my famly on a fun trip. Also would pay for my mom to have a new house built for her and my dad because their house is in bad shape, and buy my mom a real mail car so she can quit having shoulder troubles.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Trust fund for the kids, which they could not touch till they graduate college, most would go into savings and then would buy a house with the intrest from the savings, not touch the principal ammount in savings. Maybe start my own business which would be a yarn store that people could come in a crochet or knit anytime.
    cmissamy

Answer by cmissamy at 7:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2010