Repost - the two answers I got weren't even answers to the actual question..... How much weight do you subtract for winter clothing?

I don't mean to sound rude... but the only answers I got were "I weigh naked"..... that's not the question.... yeah, I know *ideally* one should be weighed naked first thing in the morning...... but that's not what I asked.

When you weigh in the afternoon what should be subtracted to garner your *actual* weight if you are wearing jeans, sweater, boots(Steel toed work boots) and jacket PLUS the water weight we all gain throughout the day - how much weight do you subtract from the number to get your *real* weight (or to be as accurate as you can be)? 3lb, 5lb, 7lb or something else?

ItsNotSoBad

Asked by ItsNotSoBad at 12:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Health

• Steel toe work boots? More like ten pounds with all that gear.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I would think 5lbs... '

:)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• 6lbs and remember if you are not going to weigh at the same time of the day in the same clothes there can be as much as a 10lb difference.
    JazyJasmine

Answer by JazyJasmine at 12:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I was told 6lbs but Kfree might be accurate with 5lbs. I guess it will depend on who you talk to.
    JazyJasmine

• Thank you girls! Hooray for you two being able to answer the actual question. You've very good reading comprehension skills. ;-) I get aggravated with the people who verbal vomit just to say something but never answer the question, ya know.
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 12:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Yeah, I know, right! I had to go to the dr for a breathing test AND I was in the middle of putting in a sidewalk.... I just stopped and ran up to the dr's office to do the test.... it took 5 minutes, but they weighed me while I was there... THEN the dr asked me why I had gained 8 pounds in a week - I just held the boot up and said "dontcha think THESE might be part of the 8lb?" LOL he dropped the issue then.
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 3:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2010