I am having twins and would like to know wat u think of the names i have picked so far

I am having twins(a boy and a girl) i am white and from usa and my husband is from sierra leone africa i would like for the babies to kinda have at least one name that represents so part of africa or hez culture so if any ideas plz help so the babies are goin to be mixed and for the baby boy i hav picked the name Elijah Alhaji Lee Kamara and the girl Kenya Jazzmine Hope Kamara i have not for sure made up my mind and i would like to no if u think these are good and sound rite thnz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No too many names
    Anonymous

• why two middle names?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I like them.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• the reason i want 2 middle names is becauz that is a tradition in my husbands family in africa
    JessicahK

Answer by JessicahK at 12:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• i like them!! i think its great that you guys are making sure to represent both heritages
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• i love them and i love the whole 2 middle name thing my first daughter has 2 her name is Tayghan opal noe'l good pick
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I like them. They are CUTE and reflect their heritage! CONGRATULATIONS!!
    sjjeaster

Answer by sjjeaster at 1:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• they are cute but kinda long
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• They are good except I don't like the spelling of Jazzmine. It looks like Jazz-mine. I think I would at least drop the e at the end if you want to use 2 z's IMO
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2010