Can someone make a background for me or at least tell me how to make one myself??

I really want a nice St. Patrick's Day/Irish collage background. But I don't know how to make one. I just finished looking through over 440 posted backgrounds for this theme & none of them was what I was looking for. Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

~Marissa

Marissa823

Asked by Marissa823 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Upload a picture of a St Pats theme and set it as your background. I'll check it out and let you know exactly how I did it...
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Ok, on your home apge click on "colors and style", then click on upload your own background photo, then click on "change image", click on "upload image", upload a pic from your computer and save changes!
    Worked for me...let me know if it didn't!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Thanks for your responses although not exacdtly what I was looking for. See I know how to do that with a single image but I want to make a collage of several different pictures & that's what I need help with.
    Marissa823

Answer by Marissa823 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2010