What to put in Easter baskets for babies?????

What kind of things can I put in an Easter Basket for a 10 month old girl???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we have a 10 mo son and we just put a stuft animal in it for him and filled the rest up with candy for us lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 12:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• We have a fluffy stuffed bunny, a lift a flap book called Where are baby's easter eggs? and some chocolate for us
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Nathan is 8 months, I don't think we will be doing an easter basket for him...is that wrong? I just don't think he will really care about that stuff anyway...but next year, definately yes we will make it special for him :)
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I just put fun little toys, crayons, and stuff in. some baby crackers and a neat cup or plate.

my oldest was only a few days old for her birthday. but 2nd two were 8 and 9 months old.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Last year my daughter was like 6 weeks old at Easter time and we just got her a stuffed bunny. This year, we'll get her a little basket with a cute stuffed animal and a couple little Easter toys and probably throw other little stuff in there like a hat,some little socks. I'm sure my family will think they are being really cute and funny and get her a huge basket filled with candy, lol. Which I will end up having to eat...oh poor poor me,LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Our youngest daughter was 9mo on her first Easter. For her, we put in 2 small rattle/teether toys, a stuffed bunny, and a small chocolate bunny (to share with us).

For our oldest, I know she got a stuffed bunny and a small chocolate bunny, but I don't remember what else since it's been a few years.

Our girls are now 12 and almost 3. We still do the chocolate bunny, a stuffed bunny, and their favorite candy filled eggs-M&Ms, Skittles, various chocolate candies, & jelly beans.
    sjjeaster

Answer by sjjeaster at 1:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• baby food and toddler bites ,baby juice ,lil toys ,
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• GET SOME EGGS AND PUT SOCKS IN THEM SO ITS A LIL SURPRISE ,ALSO GET SOME BOOKS,MAYBE EVEN A COLORING BOOK AND SOME CRAYONS! STUFFED ANIMALS, CLOTHES AND SOME LIL SNACKS (HEALTHY)http://www.gerber.com/AllStages/Products/Yogurt_Melts.aspx?PLineId=9a8d2981-4e8c-48f7-ad4d-c5c5a3b1902b&PCatId=9772c526-b81c-45a2-80c7-dd7893122bea(DD IS THREE AND SHE STILL LOVES THESE) THIS LOOKS GREAT -http://www.crayola.com/products/splash/beginnings/scribble_and_sing/  LOOK AROUND THERE IS PLENTY OF STUFF! GL

ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• We put random things for my son's first easter, he was 10 months old too. Like small toys, like rattles, and candy he could eat, like peeps, and suckers. And we found this little wind up rabbit, that hopped, and he loved it. And it was only like $1. Theres tons of things you can add, just go and pick out things she will like.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• A fave with my kids...they still expect to see it at 9 and 6...crayola egg and chicks chalk...it's really thick so easy for a baby to grasp!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 1:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2010