Do you think all gay people should be stoned to death?

No this is not a serious question...and even though I can't 'know' how many people looked at this question...I sure as heck bet it's more than the people who are out there answering my potty training question....ya know....when a mom actually REACHES OUT FOR HELP...she can't get a freaking thing (sorry...she can, she can get ONE response...thank you to that person btw...I'll see if your idea works) but post a controversial, psychotic question, and everybody freaking jumps. Jump sheep...jump.

Asked by ProudSingleMum at 1:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I read your other question, I just don't have an answer for you, sorry.

• LOL! You are right! What's the potty training question?

Answer by mamaada at 1:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• LOL. Well, I don't answer potty training questions because I'm not there yet with my daughter and don't have any good advice to give to you at this point and my son is almost 10 and I couldnt rememeber back that far about the potty days if I tried,lol. Good One though, I like your style. ;)

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Didn't; see your potty training question to answer it. Link, please?

Answer by gdiamante at 1:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• lol My son is 6 now, it's been so long since I potty trained him that I couldn't even tell you how old he was when it happened.

Answer by bustii at 1:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 1:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• *bleeeeeeeet*

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 1:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I'm on your brain-wave sister! I deleted my CM account 6 months ago because of "the lack of real and the over abundance of BS. I opened a new account, 6 months later hopeful that CM had actually gotten better only to find out it hasn't changed.... I guess the lesson here is that CM is overrun with drama hunters and less women who really want to have a bonding experience with other mothers in the world. I'm more about *share your experience and wisdom and keep your drama to yourself, LOL "I got enough of my own".

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 1:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• maybe because there are 1000's of "potty training" questions and people are just bored of them and you could look up other "potty training" questions and i sure you will find the same question. Maybe people just dont know the answer to your problem because there kids arent potty trained...wanna cry some more??

Answer by DilsMommy at 1:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• DilsMommy....I sure hope you have the patience of a saint, and the knowledge of the that there is never a time in your life where you feel like you need help, and have no idea what to do, and then get snotty answers when you ask for help.

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 1:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2010