baby weight-

SIL is upset that she's still 10 pounds heavier than she was when she had her first- youngest is 1-
anyone else think that is silly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 10 pounds can be the difference between pants fitting nicely, or being skin tight. It's a little silly to obsess over it, especially if she's not doing anything about it. I've gained 10 pounds in the last year, (thyroid issues, being worked on) so I got my butt to Jazzercise so I don't have to buy new pants.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• i'd say all women are upset with their weight, except personal trainers and workout video instructors
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• If she is so upset about it, maybe she should do something about it instead of complaining all the time!
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• OP-she is doing something about it, she's just obsessing over the last 10 she can't loose- but yet she's builing muscle - which is good for you! told her not to be silly- :)
    Anonymous