is clear watery discharge an early sign of preg?

i also have mild stomach cramps and my nipples are sore as if they were cold.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• no it isnt a sign of pregnancy hon.and I am sorry but it sounds like a period is coming. (hugs) best of luck to you tho.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• You could be or you could be getting you period. Sorry but till you miss a period and get a positive test you will know. Just like if you went into see the Dr. They would have to test you to find out. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

• i ust found out i am pg and i had ALOT of clear watery discharge so it could be...
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 1:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• here's the problem, AF, ovulation and pregnancy have just about the same symptoms!!! I tihnk its so we cant ever tell whats going on! lol anyways.....how far from having your period are you?? if its been about 2 weeks since your last AF my guess is its probably because you're about to ovulate. if you are only a few days from AF then there is a chance. really the only thing to do is wait to see if AF shows, and take a test! it sucks but they all could produce these symptoms. o and if you had sex in the last day or two, it could still be semen leaking......so I'm not sure how helpful it was, but I wish you the best!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i forgot to mention, my nips and breast tend to get a lil more sensitive around O time, not AF....it helps if you are able to chart these symptoms each month and see the pattern they create! along with temping and checking the cervical position, it helps soooo much IMO
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 18, 2010