What do you think?

I have posted a question about how my 21 month old isn't sleep through the night. One thing I have noticed is that she sleeps fine during the weekends its only the weekdays that she wont sleep through the night. My husband has been working VERY long hours and is gone before my daughter gets up and is home either 10 mins before bed time or after shes in bed. I'm starting to wonder if she is waking up during the night and crying so that my husband will come in. I know she really misses my husband and I find it kind of strange that she will wake up only during the nights that she doesnt see him. When he does go in there to check her she stands up right away with her arms up. I'm really starting to wonder if thats why shes getting up during the night so she can see my husband.

MommytoBe987

Asked by MommytoBe987 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like it my DD will do that with me if she doesn't see me thur out the day. I work long hours also and she is home with daddy more then she is with me.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2010