FOR GLENNA WITH LOVE: who get's their SIGGY and cries...

thank you doesn't quite cover it this time, I got my SIGGY and Yeah...I cried! December of last year my 17 yr old son died, he was at the height of his racing career...He rode an 07' Yamaha, the unmistakable Yamaha Blue (same as in my siggy). His riding gear was Red, White, and Blue. We ride all over in the mtns. (where he passed away, also where he said" HE found His Peace"!) but when we race we race in the high desert. Glenna...i dont know whether your intuition was right on? Or if you beautiful hand was guided but your SIGGY could'nt have been more acurate and I WILL TREASURE IT! Thanks ALways, Melinda/ mxmomma05

mxmomma05

Asked by mxmomma05 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• wow....glad it meant that much to you. I was way surprised to see my name in here LOL
    GlennaMarie

Answer by GlennaMarie at 10:57 AM on Jul. 27, 2010