would you get a tattoo of you kids name ?

HI... I'm gettin 2 tattoos one for each of my children
both of them will be their name .. I am still unsure want i want yet . I know my daugter loves music as i do so her name tattoo will prolly have music notes but not sure about what to do with sons name .. and i can't get one of their names tattoo and not the other one ,, what do you think ?

please no bashing .. if you don't approve please just don't respond ... :)

meNmine

Asked by meNmine at 1:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have my son's handprint from when he was a week old and his name over it on my hip. It's cute and simple. I plan on getting a half-sleeve in memory of my youngest who passed away soon.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I would too, but i dont know where on my body or what else to get with it. I already have a big one on my lower back so I feel like theres no where else left on me that would look right
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I have initials not their full names. It worked out better with the main part of my tat to do those instead of name.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Why don't you go and speak with the artist and have them give you some ideas. I have 15 tats so yes i know how your feeling at this moment.
    Anonymous

• I plan on getting a tattoo of all my children on my back left shoulder blade. I want their names close to my heart and don't wanna put it on my chest. It will be their zodiac sign with their initails and date of birth. I would try to go with something that can grow with ur son something none changing, becuz interests change with time and years. Thats why i chose his zodiac. Good luck!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I have a heart with the first initial of both of my birth kids, plus two others that I love like my own, although for some reason the one isn't talking to me anymore. Not sure why. Anyway attached to it, sort of like a balloon on a string is a second heart, pink, with the initials of my first grandbaby, I guess you could call her. Her dad is my "you are my son even if I didn't birth you" I think I have a pic of it, but not sure how to put it here. PM me if you want to see it, I think the photo album is friends only.

I'm also saving up the $$ to get other hearts of my stepsons.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I would and be happy to were it for the rest of me life ;)~
    Anonymous

• Yes, I would. Those are the ONLY names I'd ever get tattooed on me.

I plan on getting one for my daughter this summer.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• i have two sperrow's on my back in memory of my uncle & cousin who were killed in spain....an yes i would get my kids names on my back also
    Anonymous

• I have a tattoo of a rose and then my daughters name underneath it.
    Anonymous