do you feel you have the right to be judgemental here on cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What you would consider to be " judgemantal" could just be someones strong opinion. You have to relize that there are many different women on here from all walks of life. You will never get people always agreeing with you.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• No but it is not nice to belittle people because someone has more or less then you...that's just rude and mean!

Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• This is a PUBLIC forum on the INTERNET. If one puts their opinion or other business out there, another has the free right to respond with their OWN OPINION or judgement. That's the INTERNET for you. :) :) You know what you are getting into when you make A PUBLIC POST.

Anonymous

• Yes that is why we are here for, to share stories, not everything we do is right, and sometimes it takes someone outside of your circle to judge....I don't mind being judge, it just gives me an opportunity to see the things I through someone else's eyes
    Anonymous

• Yes do you?
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Not necessarily to be judgmental, but I think I have a right to state my opinion and I think that is usually what people are asking for, but I feel that I need to do it respectfully. Just because this is online and not face to face and no one knows who I am doesn't give me the right to be rude or try to hurt people's feelings no matter how I feel about them or their question. And I don't know any of these people personally so I have to remember that, too. It's not always as black and white as it may seem. It serves us all to show some restraint and respect to each other.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• No I do not believe I have the right to be judgemental

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Judgmental or not, I see some unbelievable idiots on this site, and I am scared for their children's upbringing. It's scary to see so many women raise their children the ways I've seen posted on this site. Just horrible. So yeah, I'll judge all I damn well please.
    workathome01

Answer by workathome01 at 6:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2010