Where do you go after a foreclosure?

With my husband only working 3 months out of the past 18 months, he has been laid off, we are now facing a foreclosure very soon! I am just wondering where do you go from here? What are our options? What have others done is what I am wondering! I began looking into renting again but with a family of 5 it is tough finding the right place with the right amount of space for all of us.

jem102675

Asked by jem102675 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• you make do w what you find I too rent and w a family of 5 in a 3 bed 2 bath it's a little cramped but we make do just fine. Yes someday I would like to have my own place but that's just not in the cards right now . I'm sorry your losing or have lost your home but your surely not the only one and you will survive your kids will be fine. The place we live is only happy if we make it happy. GL!!! Look into renting a house instead of an apartment.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• You'll just have to rent like we did after foreclosure. There's no help for the foreclosed :-( The bailouts were only to help the CEO's. Try to fill out applications at the rental property you like as soon as possible so that your credit will be approved before the foreclosure shows up. Good luck.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2010