ummm pregnancy test??

I was suppose to start this morning every 28 days I start in the morning. My breasts were killing me. So just out of curiousity I bought two pregnancy tests and took one thirty minutes ago and it was positive. I'm freaking out lol. I knew when I was pregnant with my first one 5 years ago and this one I didn't know at all not even a hint of it. I talked to my mom she was happy she told me to take the other one in the morning cause that's the best time to which is what I did with my 5 year old both were positive. My sister in law said to wait a couple of days till I take the next one cause it could be a false positive which I have never had it's always been negative except for when i was pregnant with my first. My husband doesn't even know should I tell him when he gets home or wait till tomorrow morning like my mother said or should I wait a couple days like my sister in law said and then tell my husband? HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• normally a positive is a positive
    sounds like you are pregnant
    congrats
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• i dont know... but im due today too and i didnt get it yet either! PRAY for me that I do get it. and ill pray that you make the best decision and everyone is happy! good luck!
    Anonymous

• Honey, you are pregnant. You don't get false positives. It tests for hcg which occur only during pregnancy and if it detected it then, you are pregnant. I would research cute ways of telling him that you are pregnant or get your 5 year old to make him something saying that you are pregnant. I would tell him tonight. I couldn't wait though, that's just me. My hubby actually told me I was pregnant and I told him he was crazy! Lol. Looks like I am the crazy one! So anywho, you have time to come up with a cute way of telling him. Good luck and Congrats!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• wait, why wouldn't yoiu tell your husband? i don't get it. if you're freaking out about anything he should be able to share in it with you. otherwise he comes home to a frazzled wife and has no idea what's going on. also, false positive? nope.
    madfoot

Answer by madfoot at 3:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• False positives are EXTREMELY rare. The only person I know IRL that got a false positive was my mom. She ended up having cyst on her overies that were secreating HGC for some reason.

YOU ARE PREGNANT MY DEAR.
    Anonymous

• if its positive now it will be positive tomorrow or a couple days most likely i would just tell your hubby if you want to fine a cute way to tell him then you can but im going to say your pregnant

with my first preg i didnt know i thought i had the flu and the sec time i know i was preg before i took the test this time i didnt know i took a test to prove everyone wrong the day i was late and it said i wasnt and then 4 days later took one more cause i didnt get my period and i was pregnant so not everytime is differnet
    Anonymous

• Omg no tell your husband why wait!!! I always wanted to tell my husband in a special way like over dinner or somthing but my I have a big mouth and couldnt hold it in worth nothing lol.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 5:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Hahaha you and I are in the same page right now. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back a faint "yes" I told my husband right away. There is no point in not telling him. OMG congrats!!!
    johana21

Answer by johana21 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2010