if there was a cafedad and your dh was a member would you want to know his questions and answers and would you maybe try to snoop? What do you think would be his favorite topic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There is a site my dh is on called daddaily. I have snooped a couple of times. He doesn't mind, he gave me his password.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• eh... not so much. If he is taking the time to ask a question, vent, or have a convo with someone else, its prolly not my bees wax.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• i would be curios and mayby snoop a few times, but if hes that agitated and needs to vent that much i tell him to go out wiht his buddies.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• lol my man would never even join he aint talking to no other man about anything lol
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• haha..mine wouldnt join either. I've asked him once if he was jealous because they didnt have a place for him to go and chat...and he was like "hell no, i'm not doing that"...if he did though, i imagine his fav. topic would be cars
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• There's another one called daddysden or something like that. No, I wouldn't really care. He thinks what I do here is silly; I'd probably think the same.
    Anonymous