Anyone else think those 3 blonde triplet girls are creepy?

You know the ones where one of them is married to Dr. Phil's son? They all got pregant and had babies at the same time. Weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think anything related to Dr. Phil is creepy.
    madfoot

Answer by madfoot at 3:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• neat not creepy
    Anonymous

• yeah, i saw that this morning...i think its creepy how they all dress alike and want to be alike...if i were one of them i would be like "i know you want to fu*k my sister" ...who knows they probably trade off. They are kinda creepy and they really arent all that pretty when the camera got real close. They had a manly look to them...well one of them did. She had thick red eyebrows..ick.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• to each his own, but my mom and her sister got pregnant at pretty much the same time- don't think it was on purpose though
    Anonymous

• These girls have been on tv their entire lives. I remember seeing them on the Montel Williams show when they were babies/toddlers. I find it weird that they have become stars for nothing more that being blond triplets. None of them have any talent it would seem. What a strange world we live in now, it is like they are part of a circus act or something, being famous for nothing. Hmmm...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Do you have a link? I would like to read about this. I have never heard of these people! And I am REALLY out of the loop I didnt know Dr Phils son got married! LOL
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I think they are trashy & creepy.
    They were on a few tv shows before Erica married Jay McGraw. Makes me wonder why she married him... Love or to be a celeb? Who knows anymore.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 1:31 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• They have been on TV their entire lives? I know they are from Minnesota and lived near them. First I heard about them was that they were playboy bunnies at the playboy mansion. They were earning money to go to nursing school.
    My question is what was Jay Mcgraw doing at the playboy mansion. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be pregnant with your sisters, is there?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Mar. 18, 2010