Racism? or Type?

If I am only attracted to Latin, Asian, Caucasian or Native American men, but not to Arabic, Indian, or African American men...does that make me racist? Or does that mean that I have a "type". Is it personal preference or Racism?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Personal preference. Just because you aren't attracted to some people doesn't mean you hate them or treat them as less than equal.
    Anonymous

• it's not like the policitcal correctness police can make you be attracted to someone that you aren't because it's considered 'wrong'
    - like who you like! no me it's just like liking red heads, blonds whatever!

Anonymous

• I don't think the physical traits one is attracted to (or not attracted to) is racism. I prefer fair haired fair skinned men with minimal to moderate hairiness. That rules out A LOT of men. That's just what I'm sexually attracted to. It doesn't stop me from having dark haired or dark skinned friends.
    Anonymous

• I think you simply have a "type". I am mainly attracted to white men with dark hair and blue eyes but when I saw Shemar Moore (from Criminal Minds) I fell in love. He's not white, not my "type" but still HOT.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• these are not races, they are culture...so essentially you are a culturalist! lol
    Anonymous