What would you do if you hit the lottery for 100,000 million?

Personally, I would buy a new house and both my husband and I new cars. New furniture and clothes. After that, I would let my hubby stay home and we would all just stay home all day and hang out. I would LOVE to be able to spend that kind of time with him. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 1 - CRY
    2 - laugh
    3 - tell husband to come home and go have a nap
    4 - pay off house and truck

5 - buy that ranch we've been dreaming about
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• a hundred thousand million? You mean a hundred million? Houses and cars for everyone. College for my 2 cousins.Private school for my son and my nephew.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• OP here: HAHAHA!!! YES, that is what I meant. Wow, my day has been so long. lol.
    Anonymous

• pay off our house, truck, and other small stuff we still owe on, set aside 10 to 20 grand for each kids schooling, and continue to remodel our house. And hire out on the remodeling where absolutely necessary. I would probably donate some of it to charity, but i would bank a large portion. No point in going over the top.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Buy that plot of land in Vermont we've always talked about, and build a house on it. Build a pottery studio in the back yard. Travel a lot.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• After recovering from passing out, I'd still be crying weeks later. It would take a while to wrap my head around it, but I'd pay off any debts we owe, then get a house, give to charity and help my family. Definitely get an RV to travel to all NASCAR races.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 4:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• ME-PAY OFF EVERYTHING ,BUY A NEW HOUSE AND ANYONE IN THE FAMILY WHO WOULD NEED A PLACE TO LIVE CAN HAVE OUR OLD ONE! PROBABLY BY NEW CARS GIVE AWAY THE OLD ONES,.....I ALWAYS WANTED HORSES SO WE WOULD GET SOME! PROBABLY HAVE WAY MORE KIDS!

DH -ALWAYS SAID HE WOULD PAY EVERYTHING OFF AND STILL WORK .....
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• The usual! Buy land, build a house, buy new vehicles, pay for college for DH, me and DD. Then have like 8 more kids, back to back ( because I'll be able to stay home!), and set aside money for them for college. I would donate some money to my local government, my local church, and to the shelters in my town. Then I would buy a vacation home, and spend all of our time together until my kids are all in school, then I'll probably go back to work.

I've got it all thought out. LOL
    Anonymous

• First, I would go hide in some remote island beach for a month. Just sleeping and not moving much. I need rest and time to let it sink in...also to keep greedy folks from knocking down my door.
    Then, invest half into stocks, bond, CD's..etc. Separate the rest into however many bank accounts it would take. Sell my house and car and buy new ones.
    Go vacation somewhere for another month while deciding what to do next.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Any freaking thing I wanted!!!! LOL!!!
    momoftwins240

Answer by momoftwins240 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2010