funny signs

Have you ever seen any signs or busines names that just crack you up? Yesterday I saw a roofing company named Black/Haulk. I was imagining the receptionist answering the phone by saying "Black Haulk,how may we be of service?" For those who don't know,Haulk is pronounced HOCK lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There is a gas station in our town, out in the country. There is a grill where you can order burgers and stuff attached to the store. There has been a sign there for years that says: "Eat here and get gas!"
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I saw a sign on the back of a kilroy cleaning truck once that said "blind man driving" - freaked me right out then I realized he cleans blinds and drapes.

lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• OP here. We have a gas station called the Pump and Munch! lol
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• My boyfriend told me about a sign he saw at a truck stop this morning that said "For easy access, enter through rear". I about died laughing.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• A friend of mine has a bunch of pictures on facebook of funny signs he saw in China last year.
    "ATTENTION! DO NOT ACROSS!", "CAUTION WETFLOOK", "Slip Carefully!", "The free toilet paper, please treasure the use.", "If you are stolen, call the police at once.", "Having fun prohibited", hanging over a section in a book store: "sports and hobbits", "Please keep chair on position & and keep table cleaned after dying. Thanks for your corporation.", "pregnant people over 70 and disabled people lounge",
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2010